An opportunity has recently been created for a Project Manager to develop and lead operational technology projects in implementing digital tools across an array of water infrastructure projects. This Project Manager would be responsible for managing and maintaining a portfolio of information technology, operational technology and industrial control system projects.
As a Project Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Engaging operators in identifying outcomes and building a business plan in place for up and coming projects
- Managing Operational Technology within water infrastructure projects
- Maintain an awareness of existing and emerging technologies relevant to OI, particularly digital technologies
- Developing and nurturing talent in building high performing teams
- Provides technical support to operations and project teams
- Manage technical implementations
- Perform tasks as directed by the Head of Operational Technology to develop and maintain a digital strategy and Roadmap for OI systems
- Project delivery responsibilities will include:
- Business case development and scoping
- Cost Planning
- Procurement planning and management
- Risk Management
- Development of Project Management plans and schedule
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will be motivated by the exploration and uptake of new technologies to support operational efficiency. You’ll be open minded and highly adaptable within an ever-evolving digital environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in electrical engineering, information technology, software or a related area preferred
- Experience in the management of consultants and contractors
- 10 + years of ICS, OI or reporting systems experience, including the management of project implementation teams
- Strong Project Management skills including Business Case and Project Management Plan Development
- Water and/or wastewater industry experience of large-scale green and brownfield infrastructure projects
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining relationships with individuals amongst cross functional groups that may have competing priorities and objectives. This would involve negotiating with, influencing and supporting all project stakeholders.
- Additional experience within Cybersecurity, software development and data science would be highly regarded yet not essential
For more information call Jorgian Kopoulos on 02 9087 6237 or apply online.