An exciting opportunity has been created for an Electrical Technical Advisor to join the global leader in tracking system solutions, as they build out their capability in the Australian utility solar market.
The Technical Advisor's goal is to facilitate a positive experience with the client. He/she ensures that the organisation products and Installation out-perform customer expectations and are of the highest quality possible, developing customer loyalty by optimizing the product to the customer's needs and providing great technical onsite support services on the organisation's product and the tools to build it.
- Provides technical support for this organisation’s customers across Australia, ensuring a best in class customer experience and providing product and systems expertise to the Customer.
- Translate and interpret construction plans, manuals, part number reference lists, technical bulletins, product change notifications and other documents to support construction and installation of this organisation’s products.
- Responsible party for participating in, documenting and reporting safety meetings, together with the PM
- Establish and maintain effective communication channels with PM, and Customer PM, Construction Manager, Site Supervisor, Quality team and other customer staff
- Work with Project Manager to develop accurate construction schedule forecasts and to create daily reports to track construction progress, material deliveries, installation issues, tool issues and others site activity.
- Conduct systematic QA inspections of piling and tracker construction in accordance with QA process, tracking, reporting and closing out all deviations via
- Construction Deviation Report process.
- Liaise between Customer, PM and Quality teams to report and resolve any product quality issues via NCR and RMA processes.