- Lead and develop a capable team of water designers
- Be part of globally leading engineering consultancy
- Access the largest water infrastructure program in NSW
An opportunity has been created for a senior engineer in the water industry to take a team lead role with a global engineering services consultancy.
As Team Lead of the water infrastructure division, you will be responsible for the continued growth, development and success of the water infrastructure group in NSW and ACT. You’ll balance your time between client engagement, design/project management, bid support and technical team leadership.
- Responsible for the design of water related infrastructure works including; water and wastewater treatment facilities, pumps, pipelines and related civil works
- Prepare technical reports, designs and drawings, contract documents and technical specifications
- Team leader responsibilities for the Civil Water & Utilities team. Manage project and design teams with a focus on; time, budget, quality and HSE parameters including project outcomes that exceed customer expectations
- Strengthen and develop relationships with clients to help win business
- Liaise as required with project managers and clients to ascertain needs and provide regular project updates
- Lead the preparation of large and small bids and other marketing initiatives
To be considered for this leadership role you should be able to demonstrate significant experience in the development, design and delivery of complex water infrastructure assets You will be, by nature, a confident leader of people and be equally comfortable in both a externally facing client development role as you are in a technical development role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering.
- Previous experience in a similar senior role in the water sector
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in strategic planning and investigation studies as well as design for pipelines, pumping stations and treatment plants
- Proven ability to prepare high quality study and design reports and proposals is essential
- Familiarity with NSW water sector authorities and regional councils
- Registered Professional Engineer CPEng
To find out more or to express your interest, apply here or contact Jorgian Kopoulos on 02 9087 6237