- Multiple opportunities across Australia
- Work with a global leader within Signalling Design
- Competitive remmuneration
Aerotek's client has multiple opportunities across Australia for skilled Signal Design Engineers at all levels of their career. Aerotek's client is a global leader in the signalling space and have a large presence in the Rail industry. These roles are in response to winning a large and high-profile rail contract. Candidates have the flexibility to support work from Brisbane, Perth, or Sydney. This opportunity will allow you to work alongside and collaborate with the top experts within the transportation industry, on multiple high-profile projects
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Produce signalling designs, specifications, reports and working drawings to meet contract requirements within agreed time-scales and performance parameters.
- Resolving technical issues or raising to the appropriate authority for resolution with potential solutions
- Perform duties as directed by Management from time to time in connection with Signalling design activities
- Capable of working on as own initiative, as an overall responsibility and accountability for assigned work.
Minimum Qualifications Requirements:
- Previous signal design experience, speciifically within rail.
- Should be knowledgeable in Signalling principle, Signalling design processes, rail standards, regulations and technical standards.
- BS/BE/B.Tech in Electronics, Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent preferred
- AutoCAD and/or Microstation experience a plus
- Any specific tools for data preparation of vital and non-vital Microprocessor based logic
- Immediate positions are available, please apply with an updated CV for consideration.