- Join a Civil Contractor working across multiple Sectors
- Great opportunity to advance in your career
- Multiple recent project wins
An exciting opportunity has been created for a Senior Project Engineer to join a Civil Contractor working across Road, Defence, Airports and Government projects.
Founded over 30 years ago, this contractor is still growing and expanding into new market sectors. For that reason, we have been engaged to support a newly created position for a Senior Project Engineer. This role would suit a Project Engineer looking to progress into a Senior role, or a Senior Project Engineer looking to take on a multi-faceted role.
- Lead and manage on-site activities including employees, trades, subcontractors and stakeholders
- Developing project schedules and making sure all parties are adhering to schedule and scope.
- Ensure all work is carried out in a safe manner and adhering to Workplace Health & Safety standards
- Create and implement Site Safety Management Plans.
- Oversee construction and ensure the project will be delivered on time and within budget
- Oversee sub-contractors on site and ensure collaboration between all stakeholders
- Conduct pre-starts, inductions and site inspections
- Attend all site and office meetings
- Oversee QA/QC components of project
- Consult with Project Manager on resources, materials and equipment on site
The successful candidate will have 6+ years’ experience working on and overseeing the delivery of large Civil infrastructure projects ideally with exposure to projects with Transport for NSW. Previous client-side experience highly preferred.
- Qualifications in Civil Engineering and/or Construction Management
- Strong understanding of whole lifecycle Project Management
- Exposure to management of employees, subcontractors and suppliers
- Review and interpret construction specifications
If you are interested please apply, or if you would like to have a further conversation please contact Liam Aldred on (02) 9087 6422.