- Work on several High-Profile projects in Sydney
- Join a leader in the Water space
- Grow within the business
An exciting opportunity has been created for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a well-established Design Consultancy. Our client has been engaged to deliver the Design and Coordination of Water/ Wastewater infrastructure, supporting a high-profile Transportation Project in Sydney. Join an industry leader that is growing and expanding into new industries including Road, Rail and Land Development.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Design and drafting of Water Infrastructure (Water, Wastewater and Stormwater)
• Coordination and submission of Design Package ensuring compliance with Sydney Water standards
• Advise CAD and design team on the project requirements and review designs
• Resolve any potential clashes between external consultants
• Management and delivery of high-profile projects including scheduling, forecasting, invoicing, and reviewing / monitoring costs
• Regular reporting, feeding back key information to Directors within the business
• Support the enabling works for multiple projects related to Transport , Land Development and other industries
• Attend site inspections and review work of contractor
This multi-faceted role would suit someone who is outcome oriented, autonomous, and able to evolve and adapt within a collaborative workplace environment. The successful candidate will be someone who shows initiative and has a proactive approach in solving complex project challenges.
• Minimum 8 years professional experience
• Civil Engineering Degree
• Advanced AutoCad capability
• Competent in modelling software such as 12D or AutoCAD Civil 3D
• Previous experience in pipeline related to Water/ Wastewater Systems including pumped and gravity
• Great understanding of Sydney Water competency standards
• Previous experience in managing the delivery of a project including management of budget
• Previous experience in leading and managing a team of design engineers
• Strong communication skills
For more information on this opportunity please contact Liam Aldred on (02) 9087 6422 or apply now!