An exciting opportunity has been created for a Senior Civil Engineer to join a well-established Design Consultancy. Our client has been engaged on several high-profile infrastructure projects, to deliver the Design and Coordination of Water/ Wastewater infrastructure. Join an industry leader that is growing and expanding into new industries including Road, Rail and Land Development.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Design of Water Infrastructure (Water, Wastewater and Stormwater) supporting some major infrastructure projects
- Coordination and submission of Design Package ensuring compliance with Sydney Water standards
- Advise CAD and design team on the project requirements and review designs
- Resolve any potential clashes between external consultants
- Management and delivery of high-profile projects including scheduling, forecasting, invoicing, and reviewing / monitoring costs
- Regular reporting, feeding back key information to Directors within the business
- Support the enabling works for multiple projects related to Transport , Land Development and other industries
- Attend site inspections and review work of contractor
This multi-faceted role would suit someone who is outcome oriented, autonomous, and able to evolve and adapt within a collaborative workplace environment. The successful candidate will be someone who shows initiative and has a proactive approach in solving complex project challenges.
- Minimum 5 years professional experience
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Advanced AutoCad capability
- Competent in modelling software such as 12D or AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Previous experience in pipeline related to Water/ Wastewater Systems including pumped and gravity
- Great understanding of Sydney Water competency standards
- Previous experience in managing the delivery of a project including management of budget
- Previous experience in leading and managing a team of design engineers
- Strong communication skills
For more information on this opportunity please contact Liam Aldred on (02) 9087 6422 or apply now!