- Global Manufacturer in Australia
- Opportunity to support Australia's growing Transportation industry
- Shape the future of transport
Aerotek's Global Manufacturing client is looking for a Quality Assurance Inspector to work in their Melbourne facility. The Quality Assurance Inspector is critical to the production of products by ensuring the products are compliant to engineering specifications. Exciting opportunity to work within Transportation, and help shape the future of Rail in Australia. This is an immediate position due to the growth and additional spend in large Transportation infrastructure projects throughout Australia.
Requirements/Job Duties Include:
- 7-10 years experience in a manufacturing experience preforming QA preferred
- Ensure that in the event of a defect being found in the shop floor, the containment action is initiated in order to minimize or eliminate the impact.
- Responsible in communicating and reporting all identified quality issues to QA Team and other stakeholders
- Understanding of basic Quality skills, documentation control, configuration management, change management
- Ability to read technical drawings including tolerances and GD&T.
- Ability to use measuring tools, glass case samples, and jigs for inspection.
- Effective communication and attention to detail is required
- Good knowledge relevant of SAP System
- Understanding of product and logistic requirements
- Understanding of Parts Approval Processes (PAP) steps and handover needs
- Accurate in initial evaluation and documentation of conformance to requirements and potential causes.
Please apply with an updated CV for immediate consideration.