- Join a Global Distribution Leader
Engineering Project Manager
Aerotek has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with a Leading Global Distribution company. This individual will be the client representative on the greenfield project.
This individual will lead a project and provide leadership in managing the build specifications; pre-contract work, internal teams and vendor relations. This individual needs to be comfortable interfacing and driving various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization in order to be successful. Successful candidates will have strong level of ownership and be highly motivated individuals who have Engineering Program and Project Management experience.
- Lead overall end-to-end project delivery including resources, schedule, and vendor management.
- Conduct multiple weekly standing meetings with internal teams and vendors to plan and track deliverable.
- Evaluate and simplify current working procedures and improve organization team structure.
- Lead technical design reviews and propose design solutions for material handling and storage solutions that meet both business needs and leverage global design standardization.
- Lead a project team and several Engineering Contractors.
- Create, submit and track the relevant documentation to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within budget and best overall value.
- Deep dive on technical details and lead problem resolution on a need basis.
- Communicate project status, drive and elevate decision making and help requests.
- Lead critical path schedule items and escalate to leadership on potential risks and delays.
- Assist in providing equipment projections to procurement and partner for best value and competition.
- Coordinate information between various teams in the organization.
- Work very closely with the Real Estate, IT and Operations teams from project start to end.
- Must be local to VIC
- University Degree, in Engineering or Construction Management
- Proven technical leadership experience in development and implementation of large scale, complex projects.
- Understand the details of an Distribution design, implementation, modeling, estimating and managing new Distribution Center start-ups.
This is an immediate need, please apply with an updated CV for consideration.