An exciting opportunity has been created for a Project Manager to join a global leader in solar energy solutions, as they continue their impressive growth here in the Australian market.
The Project Manager’s goal is to successfully deliver projects on time, within budget and to the customers satisfaction. The PM ensures that all products and services out-perform customer expectations and are of the highest quality possible, developing customer loyalty by optimizing the product and services to the customer’s needs and providing great technical support services to the customer.
- Responsible for your own safety, and shared responsibility for the safety of all staff, contractors and visitors to your project sites. A good understanding of WHS principles and safety management is required
- Responsible for managing groups of Projects from PO to Commissioning and taking ownership of all aspects of these Projects.
- Provides technical support for customers, ensuring a best in class customer experience and providing product and systems expertise to the customer
- Develop and maintain technical understanding of solar systems and associated tools
- Ensure a strong customer care experience and be able to effectively communicate resolutions for customer issues
- Oversee the safety and daily project work flow of the field teams.
- Manage Project P&L including revenue forecasting, invoicing, cashflow and cost management
- Provide customer field support for installation and quality control, including driving resolution to quality issues by Non-Conformance Report and Construction Deviation Report processes
- Coordinate and drive the successful on-time delivery of all products needed from PO to delivery, liaising with Design Engineering, Supply, Logistics, freight forwarders and the customers.
- Play a key role in cross-functional product teams, providing recommendations based on systems integration expertise and customer needs assessment and feedback
Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge of PV technology and its applications are desirable, yet not essential
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in supply chain procurement and logistics
- Understanding of dealing with customer support and O&M issues
- Hands-on experience with photovoltaic tracking solar systems is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Passion for solar is a plus
To find out more about this opportunity, please call Jorgian Kopoulos on 02 9087 6237 or simply apply online.