An exciting opportunity has been created for a Product Support Specialist (Engineering) to join one the largest material handing manufactures in the Asia Pacific Region. This position is required to provide effective and convenient assistance to Service, Sales, Parts and Rentals as required to ensure products are operating and maintained in a safe, compliant, and effective manner.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Detailed creation of modifications and engineering approvals
- Liaising with applicable product design managers and product teams for any product related modifications or issues
- Providing technical assistance and product support to customers on all product issues Creation and design of potential detailed modification kit manuals
- Trouble shooting of all technical and warranty issues that arise
- Ensuring organisational OH&S polices procurers and objectives are being met when conducting any risk and safety management
- Mechanical or Electrical qualification (or Applicable Engineering Degree)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a Product Management, Technical Support or Product Support role
- Experience in a technical product support role 5 or more years’ experience as a lift truck service technician or demonstrated experience in similar or with IC engine powered equipment
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes databases
- Specific experience with AS2359, and Australian/ ISO Standards
For more information on this opportunity please contact Nathan Bosevski on Nathan.Bosevski@Aerotek.com or apply now!