Aerotek's global leader in distribution is looking for a Pre-Construction Manager to help expand their presence across Australia on a 12 month contract!
This individual will be apart of the engineering team and will be responsible for project managing new building planning, design, and pre-construction. This will include the extension of existing facilities and any new sites. This role will analyse and evaluate different facility scenarios and build-out designs. Responsible for supporting the standardization of the technical and facility related processes and systems. This exciting opportunity combines construction engineering, planning, project management, facilities management, and contract management.
- Obtain and document all specifics regarding projects from site selection and transaction management.
- Provide coordination of all engineering and architectural specifications for each building type –internal composite coordination, site-specific information including site surveys, existing drawings and site visits, transportation, and traffic control, etc.
- Coordinate initial architectural design and permit submittals as required.
- Develop and provide supporting documents for lease execution – site plans, work letters, schedules, phasing plans, etc.
- Develop initial construction schedules and sequences for phasing of construction if necessary.
- Creation of construction estimates for capital requests, and other planning efforts.
- Manage due diligence, utility, and other coordination efforts prior to construction hand-off.
- Provide complete and accurate documentation for construction handoff including but not limited to contacts, drawings, permit status, lease language & exhibits, capital request breakdown, any LL contributions or reimbursements, and any other work product that has been completed by Pre-Construction.
- Maintain repository for all pre-construction work product by site.
- Ability to travel to site when necessary.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or Architecture.
- 8+ years of experience as an engineer or construction manager
If interested, please apply with an updated CV for immediate consideration!