- Up to $200,000 + super
- Large scale land acquisition and infrastructure program
- 5+ year program
An opportunity has been created for a Land Access and Acquisition Specialist to support expansion of a number of major public infrastructure assets around the state of NSW. This is part of a large program of work over the next 5+ years.
As part of a multidisciplinary development and delivery team, the Land Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the end to end delivery of large scale land acquisitions both for infrastructure development and to support the accompanying biodiversity offset program.
- Work closely with the program teams to deliver both land access for construction as well as acquisition of large scale land lots for development and biodiversity
- Investigate and respond to property enquiries from program stakeholders both internally and externally
- Facilitate due diligence activities as they relate to property transactions including property searches and conveyancing
- Key point of contact for external relationships including client, government agencies & regulators and the public.
- Develop and own the land acquisition and temporary occupation information packages for all projects within the program.
- Coordinate and compile land acquisition and temporary occupation information and packages for projects
- Manage landowner engagement strategy and coordinate negotiations over access arrangements as well as deliver project critical information to land-owners through on-property information sessions
To be considered for this high profile and influential role you will be by nature highly organised and able to manage multiple and often competing priorities. As a key interface between a complex stakeholder framework you will need to be a confident and diplomatic communicator.
Graduate or post graduate qualifications in environmental management, planning or property related degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 10+ years’ experience in a similarly complex infrastructure/property environment
- Proven experience working as part of a project team in relation to property acquisitions including due diligence
- Knowledge of land tenure, land title administration and property conveyancing
- Experience within infrastructure projects or management of large scale, diverse property portfolios
- Sound knowledge of planning and environmental approval legislation and processes within the context of a major project
- Knowledge of the industry codes and regulatory frameworks applicable in New South Wales.
- Proficiency in GIS software including ArcGIS and Mapinfo
Please apply online and we will endevor to get in touch ASAP.