An opportunity has been created for an ITS Project Manager to join a global leader of ITS technology and innovation. This company is a leader in ITS solutions, with a large focus on implementing new and innovative technology on roads here in Australia and beyond.
The Project Manager will be overseeing all aspects of ITS projects from planning, execution, implementation and transition. Expected projects will range from medium to large infrastructure projects and the ITS solutions supporting the projects.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop full scale project management plans including timelines, milestones and resource needs
- End-end management of all project phases from analysis, design, development, testing, training, implementation and transition
- Create, drive and manage project scope, requirements and components of the project to ensure that clarity is achieved on what the project needs to deliver to meet business expectations
- Manage all processes involved in budgeting, monitoring and controlling of costs in accordance with the client’s financial management guidelines and framework
- Manage processes and activities to monitor the quality of project deliverables
- Identify resources and the project team structure required to achieve timely delivery of project activities
- Foster a collaborative team environment by providing leadership, support and guidance to the project team
- Identify, document and assess risks, issues and dependencies impacting the project
This is an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager with 10+ years’ experience in Project Management of infrastructure projects, primarily within ITS.
- A tertiary qualification or higher in an engineering or ICT discipline.
- 10+ Years Experience in Project Management of infrastructure projects.
- Applied knowledge of Project Management applications such as MS Project, Visio and Financial Tracking Tools.
- Experience in mentoring and leading people.
- Ability to work independently and to manage and prioritise competing responsibilities.
For more information, you can call Liam Aldred in our Sydney Office on (02) 9087 6422 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest