An exciting opportunity has been created for a Design Director to oversee a large and influential Transportation Infrastructure program in NSW. This is a large program of work worth over $250 Million and extends over the next 7+ years.
As part of a multidisciplinary development and delivery team, the Design Director will be responsible for the end to end delivery of a large scale Rail program supporting TfNSW.
- The Design Director has an integral role in client relationships through the Alliance structure and with subconsultants engaged by the Managing Designer entity.
- Provide direction and guidance to create team alignment and develop a high performing team
- Manage a team of 30-40 staff memebers
- Maintains the Managing Designer’s team by selecting appropriate team members to fill key roles.
- Understand the project scope, budget, schedule, risks and quality and ensure these elements through Alliance Management Team participation
- Key point of contact for external relationships including client, government agencies & regulators and the public.
To be considered for this high profile and influential role you will be by nature highly organised and able to manage multiple and often competing priorities. As a key interface between a complex stakeholder framework you will need to be a confident and diplomatic communicator.
- Minimum 15+ years’ experience in a similarly complex infrastructure/property environment
- Experience within infrastructure projects or management of large scale, diverse property portfolios
- Professional engineering degree, with additional project management qualification or significant equivalent experience preferred
Please apply online for immediate consideration! Thank you!