Aerotek have been exclusively engaged to support a large port operator in Queensland. We are looking for an Automation Developer with a proven track record of working on complex automation and Instrumentation Projects within a heavy industry environment. This is a Permanent Full-Time role.
This role is responsible for providing a complete range of services and support in design, development, implementation and maintenance of process control systems.
- Design, develop and commission both new and existing PLC/ SCADA hardware and software
- Support the design, implementation and commissioning of associated networks
- Undertake fault finding with the control, electrical and instrumentation systems and identify necessary improvements
- Provide support of plant production and reporting systems for plant downtime
- Work with Senior Leadership team to prepare documentation including functional specifications, work scopes, feasibility studies, resources and cost estimates
- Manage overall safety of both the internal and external contractors on site
- Comply with all Health, Safety and Environment system requirements
To be considered for this role you will be able to demonstrate significant experience in the development, design and delivery of complex PLC/ SCADA systems and automation within a heavy industry. As well as this, you will also have great understanding of Australian industry standards, codes, design practices and quality standards.
- Trade Qualification (Ideally Electrical or Instrumentation)
- Tertiary Qualifications in either Engineering or Project Management will be highly regarded
- Demonstrate an Ownership Mentality
- Demonstrated experience with managing the whole lifecycle of complex automation projects including, design, installation and asset management
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and achieve the desired outcome for all parties
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Liam Aldred at email@example.com. Alternatively, apply now!