An exciting opportunity has been created for a Technical Sales Engineer to join an innovative and market leading business in providing best in class water treatment solutions for their customers in industry agriculture, mining and municipal.
The Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for the identification, development and execution of business opportunities within new and existing customers accounts.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Business development
- Propose solutions to prospective customers devised in conjunction with Process and Engineering support team
- Manage the RFI/RFP technical response process including pre-bid activities, formal proposal writing, delivering presentations and post bid activities
- Assist in developing the sales and marketing strategy for the region
- The ability to build and develop strong lasting relationship
- Providing technical solutions in applications within water and wastewater treatment• Developing business within these key areas:
- Technical Consulting
- The supply and manufacturing of treatment plants
- Building and creating ongoing operations and maintenance Contracts
This is a leadership role that would best suit an ambitious and technically capable engineer who is motivated by the opportunity to support a multinational business achieve their ambitious growth plans here in Australia
- Tertiary education within either Chemical or Mechanical engineering
- 10+ years of water treatment solutions and technical sales experience
- Sales experience with an ability to identify, serve and retain customers
- Effective communication skills with the ability to articulate complex concepts to their clients
- Customer support or experience demonstrating problem solving customer issues
For more information, you can call Jorgian Kopoulos in our Sydney office on (02) 9087 6237 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.