Aerotek's client is looking to add Project Coordinators to manage contracts on the Road Restoration Workplan Program due to an extensive backlog of projects!
This person would be be responsible for the management of contracts and Program activities related to civil maintenance works and services. Key tasks include management of contractors, planning and coordinating the delivery of works and services, verification of payment claims, site inspections, workplan coordination, resource allocation, plus data analysis and reporting.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering or Science, Project Management, Business Management, and/or 5+ years relevant contract / project management experience, and/or relevant water industry construction or maintenance experience
- Knowledge in contract, and/or project management, including detailed understanding of compliance, probity and audit requirements and how they relate to commercial contracts, and/or complex relationship-based projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, along with strong listening and interpretation skills.
- Strong experience in the coordination of road restoration outcomes.
- Ability to form strong, positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, with a genuine customer focus.
- Ability to present complex and varied data in a concise and easy understood manner.
- Computer literacy (moderate to high level) in the application of software package’s used in the Business.
- Experience in procurement activities contributing to the development of appropriate strategies, formulation and negotiation of commercial contracts, and subsequent management of contracts including dispute resolution.
Great work/life balance offered as it is capped at 35 hours a week!
Immediate positions available, please apply to the ad for consideration!