- State of the art water recycling solutions
- Growing and water industry leader and disruptor
- Flexible working arrangements and company vehicle
An opportunity has been created for a Water Scheme Operator to join a global leader of innovative energy and water utility services. This company partners with major property developers in the provision of decentralised, off-grid power and water recycling infrastructure to enable large scale urban and regional land developments.
The Water Scheme Operator’s responsibility would be to operate and maintain a wastewater recycling plant, including the localised distribution networks. This will be providing a reliable and safe supply of recycled and reticulated water to customers within those communities.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Day to day management of a water recycling plant ensuring it meets regulatory requirements, customer expectations and industry best practice
- Preventive and reactive maintenance including the engagement and management of subcontractors
- Respond and manage incidents to minimize environmental impacts
- Identify opportunities for and contribute to continuous improvement and planning activities
- Interact with, operate and respond to control and monitoring systems including field devices, PLCs and SCADA systems
- Respond to requests for information from both internal and external stakeholders as required
- Equipment calibration including pumps and chemical dosing systems
- Liaise with the project delivery team to provide operational and technical assistance relating to water distribution and sewerage networks and on-property infrastructure
This is an opportunity for a self-driven individual to lead and manage their own function and to drive the continuous improvement of two complex water recycling operations. They will be joining an innovative market disrupter within the water sector and be given the opportunity to take ownership of their own career development.
- Electrical and/or plumbing trade background preferable
- Completion or working towards completion of Cert III in Water Treatment Operations or similar industry certification
- Current driver’s license
- Understanding and exposure to biological, chemical and physical water treatment processes
- Wastewater treatment plant operating experience preferable
- Ability to work independently and to manage and prioritise competing responsibilities
For more information, you can call Jorgian Kopoulos in our Sydney Office on (02) 9087 6237 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest